Powered by Blogger.
2008-12-17

Strange Buy/Sale Quote In KNM























Strange Buy/Sale quote in KNM on 16-Dec-2008, I feel vary strange when I see my Q in buying in at RM 0.405 had done vary fast.

When I Q in buy at 0.405 I saw 35,832 is Q ing so I think may been need to wait long but after a few minit my Q is done and I saw 36253 still Q ing at RM0.405, vary vary strange!

Some thing is vary wrong, I think now the sale and buy quote is from the same body or big fund manager. They had setup trap to make us buy in. I think now don't buy in into KNM, something is happening and it is not good.

1 comments:

Elvis2020 December 18, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

Be very careful with current market condition. This may be a bear market rally, many stocks making gains when fundamentals are obviously not good. I.e. Ramunia and KNM keep gaining today when price of oil drop below USD40 perbarrel. CPO price also dropping but related counters i.e. IOICORP, SIME and etc gaining? Classic case of dead cat bouncing....DO NOT BUY ON IMPULSE GUYS....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PostRank

My Blog List

Blog I Follow

Popular posts

Blog Archive

Templates

Stock Quote

Stock Quotes
KLCI Live Quotes
Lookup Stock Code/Name
Enter Stock Code/Name
FastQuote

Powered by zoomFinanceCorp.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page

Investment Idea

My investment with RM5,000 initial capital have been growing since 2005.I found the stock market appears confusing and complicated, but it is most definitely based on logic "supply and demand". However, the laws of supply and demand as observed in the markets do not behave as one would expect. To be an effective trader, there is a great need to understand how supply and demand can be interpreted under different market conditions and how to take advantage of this Off Market Transactions in KLSE.

Malaysia Gold Price

Gold Price Per Gram in Ringgits
Malaysian Ringgits per Gram

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP