Powered by Blogger.
2008-11-18

KNM is at the cross road
















Base on the chart, KNM share prices is at a cross road going up or going down. However the probability KNM to go down beyond RM 0.40 is unlikely I think. By today KNM price may drop into area between RM 0.60 to RM 0.50 and has enter my buying zone.

I plan to buy KNM share 5000 unit at RM 0.55 ( RM 2750 ) and stand by to buy in another 5000 unit if KNM drop below RM 0.50 at RM 0.45 (RM 2250 ). If the share drop below RM 0.40, buy at RM 0.35 this is I think unlikely for KNM to drop at this low.

Total investment will be RM 5,000 if KNM drop or turning point at RM 0.40 where by did not drop below RM 0.40. After KNM turn and up again to RM 0.60 I will have a profit of RM 1,000 and if hit back RM 0.70 my profit will be RM 2,000

2 comments:

Elvis2020 November 18, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

I wont be buying KNM even if theres a huge dip to RM0.40. Reason been, market is in weak sentiment now, most small investors will sideline at the moment. Furthermore, most of my friends are small palmholders,who also love buying shares in bad light right now....everybody in bad positions at the moment....just sharing my thoughts.

Ivan November 19, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

let us c whether knm can kiss back to the level of 40sen or not :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PostRank

My Blog List

Blog I Follow

Popular posts

Blog Archive

Templates

Stock Quote

Stock Quotes
KLCI Live Quotes
Lookup Stock Code/Name
Enter Stock Code/Name
FastQuote

Powered by zoomFinanceCorp.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page

Investment Idea

My investment with RM5,000 initial capital have been growing since 2005.I found the stock market appears confusing and complicated, but it is most definitely based on logic "supply and demand". However, the laws of supply and demand as observed in the markets do not behave as one would expect. To be an effective trader, there is a great need to understand how supply and demand can be interpreted under different market conditions and how to take advantage of this Off Market Transactions in KLSE.

Malaysia Gold Price

Gold Price Per Gram in Ringgits
Malaysian Ringgits per Gram

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP