Powered by Blogger.
2010-03-03

Axiata Super Bull Run End On T+3

Before Axiata roll out the financial report, the chart already reviewed out the bullish pattern so during this accumulation time the speculator already know the result and ready to push up the share price after the news roll out. The fund manager need share on hand to speculate the share so it reviewed on the chart as a bullish pattern.

After the report result they start push out the share with high volume to test the market will retail investor follow and sure during the push up will come together with good news in newspaper. In this case they are a lot of buyer so next day push up more and when come to T+3 the bullish power is over.

However the profitable side not only on fund manager but also some from retail investor, this ware reviewed when come to T+3 the price drop with high volume, it mean retail investor also running out from the share. For me I invest in call warrant, Axiata-CC & CD ware flying sky high during Axiata share rally up, the warrant profit is about 28%.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PostRank

My Blog List

Blog I Follow

Popular posts

Blog Archive

Templates

Stock Quote

Stock Quotes
KLCI Live Quotes
Lookup Stock Code/Name
Enter Stock Code/Name
FastQuote