Powered by Blogger.

We Have Move To...

2009-10-05

More Down Side News Flow Out From US
























US Equities continue to struggle, and seem destined for more battle in the US last week. At the same time, US Treasury yields continue to decline. US total vehicle sales for Sept was 9.20 million (annualized). That is almost 5m vehicles less than the August figure due to an end of the cash-for-clunkers programme in the US. To some extent, the PGM market has been expecting this weak number. However, it highlights the impact government assistance had on the auto industry (and the broader economy). However, it should also raise concerns about the health of many economies without government assistance.

Due to more down side news flow out from US, Asia buying appetite will affected so I think for beginning of the week of OCT will see FBM KLCI move sideways and unlikely to drop a lot due to Malaysia government will use top 5 share in the FBM KLCI list to control the index. For Oct I think I will buy in into Plantation share when the share market dip or in red sea.
























Plantation control the index 18.7% is the second bigger section after Banking (33.7%) and for FBM KLCI to go more higher, Plantation share need to be push up. All banking and plantation share are in top 10 in FBM KLCI list and together equal to 52.4% of the index. EPF also buying in into plantation share since before the Raya holidays so I think plantation share will be push up soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PostRank

My Blog List

Blog I Follow

Popular posts

Blog Archive

Templates

Stock Quote

Stock Quotes
KLCI Live Quotes
Lookup Stock Code/Name
Enter Stock Code/Name
FastQuote

Powered by zoomFinanceCorp.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page

Investment Idea

My investment with RM5,000 initial capital have been growing since 2005.I found the stock market appears confusing and complicated, but it is most definitely based on logic "supply and demand". However, the laws of supply and demand as observed in the markets do not behave as one would expect. To be an effective trader, there is a great need to understand how supply and demand can be interpreted under different market conditions and how to take advantage of this Off Market Transactions in KLSE.

Malaysia Gold Price

Gold Price Per Gram in Ringgits
Malaysian Ringgits per Gram

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP